muslimgrower.com

Go Back   muslimgrower.com > The Garden shed

Old 4th August 2014, 11:28 PM

saliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura about
Default The Gardener's diary

Dear gardeners;

You can write here what you have in your mind, some short news from your garden, tell what you have done in your garden during the day or something like what comes to your mind. You can also add pictures if you like, of course.

Let me start;

4th/5th of August, 2014
Today day was too hot here to do more than lay in my hammock and drink cold lemonade. I was looking for some bees and butterflies flying over the flowering herbs. Lazy day.

I drank a cup of chamomile tea and I am ready to my bed...

Good night to all of you!

Last edited by saliha; 6th September 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 5th August 2014, 04:35 PM
mali

Riz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of light

hi,

good idea

my fence on one side of the garden has collapsed and the garden looks really untidy without that fence, so ill have to get it repaired soon..
Old 5th August 2014, 05:37 PM

saliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura about

Fence is important thing - I too have fence around of my garden. Have a nice repairing. I wish my fence would have some gate because now I just need to jump over it.

Today I have seen a lot of butterflies in my garden - they seems to be interesting about flowers of herbs. There were these:

And some others too.

Last edited by saliha; 5th August 2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 5th August 2014, 05:38 PM
mali

Riz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of light

it was wooden fence before, but 2 years ago we had hurricane winds and it blew down and slowly just fell apart, now i am thinking of using breeze blocks, 5 foot high, this way they will be solid and i wont need to worry about hurricane weather..
Old 5th August 2014, 05:40 PM
mali

i have to prune both apple trees heavily in autumn, there are so many side branches and both trees look really untidy..
Old 5th August 2014, 05:48 PM

My fence is make by parts of fence (hmm hopely you understand) and I build it at the spring and unload at the end of autumn. Thats because of a snow here at the winter.
Old 6th August 2014, 09:26 AM

I just checked, I will get a lot mini-tomatoes.

Riz about the seeds you sended me before.

This summer I grow pumpkins as vines (vertical plan) because of lack of space in my garden. It looks a little exotic...
Old 7th August 2014, 06:23 PM

I made today French Peppermint Syrup. Now my whole house is smelling very strongly as peppermint. If some friends would come to visit, they think that I have made some sweets and would like to taste...

Old 8th August 2014, 08:55 PM
mali

yummy ^
Old 8th August 2014, 08:55 PM
mali

my garden hosepipe has so many holes in it, i think ill have to buy a new one ..